- •600g pork mince
- •2/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- •1/3 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- •2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- •1 garlic clove, crushed
- •3 green onions (shallots), trimmed and finely sliced
- •1 egg, lightly beaten
- •2 tablespoons olive oil
- •1/3 cup white wine
- •½ cup chicken stock
- •400g tomato medley
- •3 medium zucchinis, spiraled (you can use ready-made zucchini noodles from the produce area in supermarkets)
- •Basil leaves and grated parmesan, to serve
- 1.To make meatballs, combine mince, breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon rind, garlic, green onions and egg in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- 2.Using slightly wet hands, shape mixture into 12 meatballs. Place on a tray, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3.Heat oil in large deep frying pan over medium heat. Add meatballs and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to plate and set aside.
- 4.Add wine to pan and boil over medium-high heat for 1 minutes. Add stock, cover and bring to the boil.
- 5.Return meatballs to pan. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, tossing occasionally, for 5 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
- 6.Toss through zucchini noodles until heated through. Sprinkle with basil leaves and serve with grated parmesan.