500g rump steak, sliced thinly½ cup light soy sauce4cm long piece of ginger, peeled and sliced3 garlic cloves, minced1 tbsp sesame oilpepper to taste2 cups snow peas, ends trimmed1 bunch of broccolini, chopped roughly2 packets of shelf-fresh hokkien noodles
- Place steak, soy, ginger, garlic, pepper and sesame oil in a bowl and combine well. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Boil kettle. Place hokkien noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to heat through for 5 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- Heat a wok on high and add broccolini and snow peas, tossing for 5 minutes. Add marinated steak, tossing until steak is just cooked through (4-5 minutes).
- Add noodles and combine for a minute.
- Remove from heat and serve right away.